Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Rough Patches

I hate to play off a Kelly Clarkson song, but does what doesn't kill you really make you stronger? I'm completely burnt out on work and school, and I have had to deal with some adversity in my personal life too! I can't help but think about how tough it is. Luckily, I have a good family to encourage me in Christ and even tell me how bad they had it to help me to see that my life isn't so bad after all.

If one thing is true, it is that I can't wait for Christ to completely rid me of my sinful thoughts and to give me a perfect body. I pray that God would not give me up to whatever I want. I pray that I would be obedient to what God has called me to do. I need to love and serve others and to stay rooted in the Word. This is only a season in my life. I can be grateful for times like these, because God is at work refining me. Glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment