Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Lately

As we end the month of July, school is drawing near! This year has pretty much flown by for me. I'm almost 21 years old and I am starting UWF and working on an accounting degree. It should be interesting to be at yet another new school. I have been impressed with the front office there so far and how easily things have flowed. Also, football season is coming. I can't help but be a little excited (understatement of the year). But both of these things really aren't the most important to me. I pray that I will treasure Christ above all, because He is the only thing that truly quenches my thirst! Over the past few weeks, He has revealed himself to me through a couple of different avenues. Pray that I will listen to Him and be obedient!

2 comments:

  1. Mark, prayin' for you!!! :) God's ways are perfect and He delights to reveal Himself to His children, and grants wisdom to those who ask.
    You're right, He IS the highest treasure :)

    Psalm 18:30-36

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark, you have grown much in the last 6 months, and I can see fruit in the area of your desires being more Godward. God's grace is evident in your life buddy.

    ReplyDelete