Sunday, July 4, 2010

Well It's Go Time!

I'm off to the Appalachian Trail tomorrow at 3:30 a.m. Fireworks are going off around me, and I can't help but be nervous about forgetting something. I'm all packed up and it seems like I have a lot of stuff. I am excited to get started on the trail. We are going up to Virginia which will be the farthest north I have ever been. I know God has a purpose for me in this trip and I can't wait for all the memories I will make. I'm going to be journaling/ taking pictures as I go, so hopefully I'll be able to blog about the trip when I get home! I'll also be shutting the macbook pro down and giving it some much needed rest. I'll see you guys soon!

2 comments:

  1. My neck-of-the-woods! ;) haha I hope you have an amazing time!!! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to have such a blast. I can't wait to find out what your trail name is... =) I am praying for you guys to all get a greater glimpse of our great God!

    ReplyDelete