Saturday, May 5, 2012

It's been awhile...

Okay, so it has been over a year since I've posted anything to this blog. A lot of things have changed,  and I have had a lot less free time. One thing has remained though and that is God's faithfulness in sanctifying me.

As of late God has been using scripture, good books, music, long runs, roadtrips, hard days at work, school...(I could go on forever) to renew my mind. Too much has been revealed for me not to share it with people. I don't know if anyone will read my posts and that is okay, but I am going to make an effort to post some of the things I have been meditating about on here.

I've always got my twitter updated and facebook fresh, but those aren't the avenues to share what I've got brewing in my mind. Glory be to God for whatever He works in me. Accountability would be great if I say something that doesn't line up with His word. Feel free to comment or correct!

No comments:

Post a Comment