Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Don't Want...

It's official. When I'm all grown up and on my own, I've decided that I don't want two things. These two things are pets and a pool. Let me tell you why. Pets can be expensive and quite annoying. I have spent countless hours cleaning up after my cats and taking care of them. Sure they can be sweet sometimes, but for me it just isn't worth it! As for a swimming pool. Ha! It's so much work to take care of! You have to make sure the water level is right, put the right amount of chemicals in it, vacuum it out, and clean out the basket that filters the water. Those are just a few of the jobs that come with having a pool. I have a greater appreciation for my dad and how well he takes care of our pool since he has left for Hawaii. I'm doing the best I can in his absence. So no pets and no pool for me when I'm on my own!

3 comments:

  1. Totally agree with you!!! haha When Snuggs is gone, I'm done with cats! And I've always wanted a dog, but the people I work for have crazy dogs, and my aunt too. They are very annoying and drive me crazy!!!! My family has been so blessed with Charlie and Claire.
    And the pool, I remember when we lived with my aunt and uncle last summer, Ross would spend almost the whole Saturday cleaning it out! It does take a lot of time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking care of everything, Marko! Today when I came home from work, the cats were going CRAZY because they were hungry and neither of us had been home all day to feed them. I don't even know all the stuff you take care of around here, haha! You are the best brother :)

    ReplyDelete