Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sin

I was reading a little bit of When Sinners Say I Do and it came to my attention that I tend to divide my sins as little sins and big sins. But Harvey makes a good point. All sins are against God, so all sins ARE BIG SINS. It's not that I downplay my sins, it's just that I feel worse about some sin over other sins. I need God's grace! Although by the blood of Christ on the cross I have his righteousness, I still sin. I press on though and ask forgiveness! What a merciful God I serve and what a awesome Savior! We wouldn't need a Savior if we didn't need to be saved from something. Even though I'm justified by God, I still have great sin, and it just increases my need for a great Savior!

1 comment:

  1. How cool! I underlined that very sentience in the book last night!!! I tend to think that too, some sins are worse than others. Just shows how much more I need a Savior! God IS so merciful, and Christ IS a great Savior!!!!!! It was a really good reminder to read that!!! Chapter 2 was really good! =)

    ReplyDelete