Thursday, May 20, 2010

The past few days

Monday I encountered an intense hail storm. I learned it's best not to drive in intense weather! I think it was like quarter sized hail! I was kinda taken back by it. I couldn't help but think of God's glory and how he created something as intense as hail.

Tuesday was pretty boring, and it ended in watching my Magic lose. It doesn't look good as far as winning the series goes. The Magic are now down 0 to 2 in the series as it goes back to Boston, but you never know.

Wednesday was a bit of a bipolar day. It started out in boredom. For some reason I was tired and had a bad attitude all day. Then I went to care groups at night and my whole attitude changed. I think that was a God thing. Praise God that just a taste of His word can change my heart!

And here I am on Thursday. I slept in and went to the gym for the first time since my injury. I certainly had missed it. I like coming back from an injury. I feel like the cards are stacked against me and I'm trying to come back stronger. My ankle is healing nicely. I'm taking it slow, but there is certainly progress. I can't wait to start back running, racquetball, ultimate frisbee, and basketball! It's only a matter of time.....

2 comments:

  1. do I hear "eye of the tiger" in the background?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your ankle is healing!!! Let's get a game going!!! =) haha

    ReplyDelete